Fernandina Beach, Florida: A Travel Guide
A travel guide to Fernandina Beach gives you all the tourist information you need – attractions, restaurants, hotels, and more! This travel guide is available in two versions. The first one is a printable map with access to points of interest in an interactive way. The second version is online only and includes an interactive map with access to points of interest which are accessible by clicking on red arrows.
Fernandina Beach Travel Guide for Tourist – Map of Fernandina Beach
If you’re looking for a beach getaway in the Florida Panhandle, Fernandina Beach is a good place to start. The town itself is small but bustling, and there are plenty of things to do in the area – from kayaking and fishing to shelling and golfing. You’ll also find some excellent restaurants, including some waterfront spots with views of the Gulf of Mexico. And if you’re travelling with children, don’t forget to check out the nearby theme parks – including Busch Gardens and SeaWorld.
Fernandina Beach, Florida: A Travel Guide Photo Gallery
Fernandina Beach is located on the northeastern coast of Florida. The city is about twenty minutes from Jacksonville, and it is well known for its white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters.
The city has a variety of attractions, including the Fernandina Beach Historical Museum, which tells the story of the city’s history from its founding in 1885 up until the present day. There are also a number of museums and galleries in town, as well as several golf courses.
One of the most popular tourist destinations in Fernandina Beach is the Amelia Island Plantation, which offers visitors a chance to learn about antebellum life and see some of the plantations’ original architecture.
Fernandina Beach also has a number of restaurants and bars, as well as shops and galleries that cater to tourists.
Fernandina Beach is one of the oldest seaside resorts in Florida. It was founded in 1885 and has grown to become a popular destination for tourists. The town has a rich history that is evident in the architecture and the local culture. There are several attractions in Fernandina Beach that visitors can enjoy, including the beach, shops, and restaurants.
Fernandina Beach is located on Amelia Island in the Florida Panhandle. The town was founded in 1886 and was named for Princess Louise of France, the wife of Napoleon III. The population of Fernandina Beach was 14,834 at the 2010 census. The town is known for its white sand beaches, turquoise waters and clear skies.
Fernandina Beach is a small town located on the south coast of Florida. It has a population of just under 10,000 people and is known for its white sand beaches and clear turquoise water. The town is also home to several restaurants and shops, as well as a few hotels.
Some of the attractions in Fernandina Beach include the Crystal Pier, which is a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing, and fishing; the historic Hotel Fernandina, which was once the largest hotel in Florida; and the Amelia Island Golf Club, which has been rated one of the top golf courses in America.
Festivals and Events
Fernandina Beach is known for its annual festivals, but there are also plenty of events scheduled throughout the year. The Fernandina Beach Community Association keeps a calendar of upcoming events, so be sure to check it out before your trip. Some highlights include the Taste of Fernandina Beach on the first Saturday in September, the Seafood Festival in November, and the Christmas Parade in December.
Restaurants, Hotels, Services
The Fernandina Beach area has plenty to offer tourists, including delicious restaurants and luxurious hotels. Visitors can find everything from casual diners to high-end establishments. Here are the top places to eat and stay in Fernandina Beach:
1) The Crabby Pirate Bistro – Located in the heart of downtown Fernandina Beach, this restaurant offers fresh seafood dishes with an eclectic mix of Caribbean and American flavors. The Crabby Pirate Bistro is perfect for a casual meal with friends or family.
2) Dempsey’s Seafood – Dempsey’s is Fernandina Beach’s original seafood restaurant and is known for its fresh, local catches. The menu features dishes like Gulf shrimp and grits, blackened catfish, and oysters Rockefeller.
3) JJ’s Fish House – A popular spot located on the beachfront in North Fernandina Beach, JJ’s Fish House offers delicious seafood dishes served in a casual atmosphere. The menu includes options like grouper baskets and halibut dinners.
4) Tony Roma’s Pizzeria – Tony Roma’s is a pizzeria located in North Fernandina Beach that is well-known for its large variety of pizza options and coal-fired oven . A favorite is the Blackened Chicken Pizza, which features tender chicken breast smothered with melted Monterey Jack cheese, spicy pesto sauce, and Monterey Jack cheese.
5) Sherwood’s Steakhouse – Finally, if you’re looking for a steakhouse in North Florida Beach that serves up quality cuts of meat, classic dishes done right and a friendly atmosphere, Sherwood’s Steakhouse is the place to go. The menu features items like baby back ribs and filet mignon.
No matter where you vacation this year, make sure to try one of these five delicious eateries when you’re in the area.