When you are getting ready to travel, it can be easy to forget the most important questions. Have you decided where to stay? What should you eat and how will you get around? This guide is here to help with that!
Map Of St. Petersburg
If you’re looking for a place to stay in St. Petersburg, our map of the city can help you find the perfect spot. In addition to listings for hotels and hostels, we also include information on bed and breakfast accommodations, condos and apartments, and more.
While you’re in town, be sure to check out our list of recommended restaurants and bars. And finally, don’t forget about the public transportation options – street maps and schedules are available at all ticket machines.
Where To Stay, What To Eat And How To Get Around St. Petersburg Photo Gallery
What To Do in St. Petersburg
If you’re looking for a place to stay in St. Petersburg, you’ll definitely want to check out the options available on the Airbnb website. There are dozens of unique and charming apartments and homes available for rent, all within walking distance of some of the city’s most popular attractions. If you’re looking for something a little more luxurious, then you’ll want to consider staying at one of the city’s top hotels. Either way, it’s important to know what to eat when in St. Petersburg – there’s nothing like a good Russian meal to set your mood for the day! Here are a few recommendations:
– Try out Razovsky Courtyard for traditional Russian cuisine served in an elegant setting.
– For Italian food, try Il Gambero Rosso, which is known for its delicious pizza and pasta dishes.
– If you’re looking for something more creative, try Il Porcellino – this restaurant serves up sushi and other international delicacies that are sure to impress.
Where to Stay in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg is a beautiful city, but it can be expensive to stay there. There are a lot of great places to stay, but here are a few recommendations.
The Grand Hotel Europe is a great option for people looking for luxury accommodation. It costs around $200 per night, but the rooms are very comfortable and the staff are very friendly. The hotel also has a nice pool and spa area.
Another great option is the Ritz-Carlton St. Petersburg Nevsky Prospekt. This hotel is much more affordable, costing only $130 per night. However, the rooms aren’t as luxurious as those at the Grand Hotel Europe, and the facilities are not as extensive. Nevertheless, it is a great place to stay if you want good value for your money.
There are also many nice hostels in St Petersburg available for budget-minded travellers. These hostels usually cost around $60 per night and have comfortable beds and shared bathrooms. If you’re looking for something more luxurious, though, you may want to consider staying at one of the hotels listed above.
Where to Eat in and Around St. Petersburg
If you’re looking for a place to eat in or around St. Petersburg, there are plenty of options available. Whether you’re in the mood for a traditional Russian meal or something more modern and international, there’s likely a restaurant that will fit your taste. Here are some of our favorite places to eat in and around St. Petersburg:
– Chocolat Bakery: This bakery has been serving up delicious desserts since 1992, and their selection of cakes, pastries and chocolates is simply magnificent. If you’re looking for something sweet to take home with you, this is the place for you.
– The Ipanema Cafe: Located on Nevsky Prospect, this cafe is known for its Brazilian-style food. If you’re in the mood for a good meal with a view, check out The Ipanema Cafe.
– Sirocco: This funky Mediterranean restaurant is perfect if you’re looking for something different than the typical Russian fare. Sirocco offers fresh seafood dishes as well as lamb and chicken kebabs.
How to Get Around St. Petersburg
If you’re planning on visiting St. Petersburg, Russia, you’ll need to be aware of the city’s layout and transit systems. Here’s a rundown of how to get around:
-Streetcars: The streetcars are a great way to explore the city quickly and cheaply. Just hop on and off as you please, and see all of the major attractions in no time. There are several lines running through the city, so finding one that works for you is easy.
-Metro: The metro is another great option for getting around town. It’s fast, efficient and relatively cheap. Plus, it has multiple lines running through different parts of the city so finding your way is a breeze.
-Buses: Finally, buses are another good way to get around town. They’re cheaper than metro or streetcar fares and they run pretty frequently, so you won’t have to wait long for one to come by.