Ann Arbor, Michigan is a hidden gem of a city. It has an eye-catching downtown that’s surrounded by rolling hills and lush green spaces. In addition to this, the city is known for its living history and culture – two things that are important to travelers. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, as this guide will help you decide what kind of activities to try while visiting Ann Arbor!
Map of Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor is the perfect place to live, work, and play. It’s a vibrant city with plenty of things to do for tourists and residents alike. Visitors can explore the city’s rich history at dozens of museums, or take in some of the local talent at one of the many theaters and performing arts venues. In the summertime, Ann Arbor offers plenty of outdoor activities like hiking and biking, while in the winter visitors can enjoy skiing, skating, and snowboarding at nearby resorts.
Ann Arbor Travel Guide for Tourists Photo Gallery
How to Get Around Ann Arbor
If you’re looking for ways to get around Ann Arbor, you’ll want to check out the city’s public transportation options. The Ann Arbor Transportation Authority (AATA) offers a variety of bus routes that run throughout the city. You can also take the AATA’s free shuttle service, which operates between several downtown destinations and various M-town neighborhoods. If you’re driving, be sure to check out the city’s street map before hitting the road. You can also find Driving Directions in the navigation bar on the left side of this page.
Where to Stay in Ann Arbor
If you’re looking for a place to stay while in Ann Arbor, there are several great options. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. The Ann Arbor Inn is centrally located and offers beautiful, comfortable rooms at reasonable prices. They also have a good restaurant on site.
2. The Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor is a newer hotel that offers a variety of amenities, including an indoor pool and fitness center. It’s also close to the University of Michigan campus.
3. The Doubletree by Hilton Ann Arbor is another great option for those looking for convenience and comfort. They have a nice restaurant and bar on site, as well as spacious rooms with all the amenities you could hope for.
What To Do In Ann Arbor
If you’re looking for a fun and interesting place to visit in Michigan, Ann Arbor should be at the top of your list. This historic city is known for its vibrant arts scene, progressive politics, and delicious food. Whether you’re a student at the University of Michigan or just passing through on your way to some other destination, here are 10 things to do in Ann Arbor:
1. Check out the University of Michigan campus. The architecture is amazing and the atmosphere is lively. You can find all sorts of interesting museums on campus as well.
2. Take a stroll down State Street and check out some of the shops and restaurants. There’s something for everyone here, from hip boutiques to casual diners.
3. Head to downtown Ann Arbor for some entertainment. There are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from, as well as concerts and other events happening throughout the year.
4. Visit one of the local breweries and taste some delicious beer! Ann Arbor has some great ones, like Jolly Pumpkin Brewery or Motor City Brewing Company.
5. Explore the city’s parks – there are several located throughout town that are perfect for a picnic or a leisurely walk.
Aneurephes and Gorgonites of Ann Arbor
If there’s one thing Ann Arbor knows how to do, it’s turn heads. With its bustling downtown district, eclectic architecture, and thriving art scene, the city is a must-see for any visitor. But beyond the well-known attractions, Ann Arbor has much to offer tourists. Here are some of the best things to do in Ann Arbor if you’re looking to explore the city on your own:
-Take a stroll through Downtown Ann Arbor. With shops and restaurants galore, this area is a great place to spend an afternoon shopping or grabbing a bite.
-Visit the University of Michigan campus. Home to some of the most famous landmarks in Michigan – like the Hill Auditorium and Grosse Pointe Tower – the university is a great place to learn about history and explore stunning architecture.
-Attend a concert at The Ark. This historic building hosts some of the best concerts in town, from rock shows to symphony performances. Who knows? You might even spot a celebrity or two!
If you’re looking for a comprehensive Ann Arbor travel guide, look no further. Our team of writers have put together all the essential information you need to explore this vibrant city like a local. From where to eat and drink to where to stay and what attractions to visit, we’ve got you covered. So start planning your trip today and enjoy every minute of your time in Ann Arbor!