1. Eat at the Crystal Palace, a very pretty restaurant styled to look like the famous London building that housed the 1851 Great Exhibition, the first world’s fair. This place offers buffet-style eats and characters from the Hundred Acre Wood, including Winnie the Pooh. Come around to say hello.
2. Plaza Restaurant serves salads, burgers, sandwiches, and ice cream. It is a sit-down restaurant.
Main Street, U.S.A. FOOD Photo Gallery
3. Tony’s Town Square, which is themed after a scene from the animated Disney film Lady and the Tramp, offers pizzas, paninis, Caesar salads, spaghetti, and Italian sweets. This is also a sit-down, full-service place.
4. Casey’s Corner is a baseball-themed, quick-service food spot selling hot dogs, corn dogs, and fries. Listen for the live piano player outside.
5. Main Street Bakery. Do you have a sweet tooth? Head to the bakery for cake, pie, cookies, and ice cream cookie sandwiches.
6. The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor serves…you guessed it, ice cream. This is the place to go if you like a lot of choices when it comes to ice cream flavors.
DID YOU HEAR? The Magic Kingdom has only been closed five times since it opened, usually for hurricanes.