As a Scottsdale resident, I’m always on the lookout for new places to visit and familiar places to revisit. I’ve discovered a lot of hidden gems on my own, but I also like to read articles about what others are doing in their city or town. Here is a list of my favorite Scottsdale must-dos.
Map Of Scottsdale
Scottsdale is a popular tourist destination that offers plenty to do and see. Whether you’re a fan of shopping, dining, or entertainment, this map will help you get the most out of your stay. Here are some highlights:
-Where to eat: Check out our comprehensive list of Scottsdale restaurants. From high-end establishments to family-friendly restaurants, there’s something for everyone.
-What to do: There’s plenty to see and do in Scottsdale. From golfing to hiking, there’s something for everyone.
-The must-see attractions: Our list of top Scottsdale attractions includes museums, golf courses, and more.
Map Of Scottsdale – A Complete Guide To Where To Go, What To Do, And What Not To Miss In Scottsdale Photo Gallery
Scottsdale is known for its hot weather and beautiful scenery. Whether you’re a tourist or a resident, here are some of the best places to go, what to do, and what not to miss in Scottsdale.
As the most populous city in Arizona, Scottsdale has something for everyone. History lovers will appreciate Heritage Square, art lovers will enjoy the galleries and museums in downtown Scottsdale, and golfers will love the 18 courses that can be found throughout the city. There’s also plenty to do if you’re looking for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, and bird watching. And of course, there are countless restaurants and nightlife options to choose from.
For those seeking relaxation, Scottsdale has a variety of spas and wellness centers to choose from. And for those who love shopping, Phoenix is just a short drive away.
Scottsdale is a great place to eat, and there’s a lot of great food to be found here. Here are some of the best places to eat in Scottsdale:
1. The Counter: This restaurant features fresh, local ingredients and they always have something new on the menu. The Counter is a great place to go with friends or family, and the staff is always happy to help.
2. Native Foods: Native Foods is a vegan-friendly restaurant that offers amazing food. They have an extensive menu with something for everyone, and the prices are very reasonable.
3. Joe’s Grocery: Joe’s Grocery is a grocery store that specializes in organic foods and natural products. They have a wide variety of items, and the prices are very reasonable.
4. The Bazaar at Talking Stick Resort: The Bazaar at Talking Stick Resort is a boutique hotel that has its own restaurant called ZinZanni. This restaurant offers Mediterranean-inspired cuisine that’s absolutely delicious. ZinZanni also has an incredible wine list that should be checked out if you’re a wine lover.
Where To Stay In Scottsdale
If you’re planning a trip to Scottsdale and want to stay in one of the city’s many resorts, there are plenty of choices. henyourselfresort.com has a list of the top 10 resorts in Scottsdale, ranked by price.
If you’re looking for something more affordable, check out some of the more popular resorts that don’t require a resort fee. These include The Phoenician Resort & Spa, The Camelback Inn, The Breakers Resort & Spa, and The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix at Ak-Chin Village. If you’re looking for something closer to the city, consider staying at a property in Old Town Scottsdale or in the new downtown district.
Whether you’re staying in a resort or not, be sure to visit some of Scottsdale’s top attractions. Highlights include the Butler Southwest Museum of Art, the Heard Museum, and Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Stadium. And don’t forget to explore the city’s shopping districts – Goldwater Park, Fashion Square Mall, and Silverbell Court are all great places to find unique souvenirs and designer clothes.
What to See in Scottsdale
Scottsdale is a city known for its beautiful weather and luxurious resorts. Whether you’re looking for a day of shopping or a day of relaxation, there are plenty of things to do in this vibrant city. Here are four of the best places to visit in Scottsdale:
1) The Carefree Corridor: This area is perfect for people who want to get a taste of both the city and the desert. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars here, making it the perfect place to spend an afternoon or evening.
2) The McDowell Sonoran Preserve: This area is home to numerous wildlife attractions, including a petting zoo and an observation tower. If you’re looking for a nature-based adventure, this is the spot for you.
3) The Scottsdale Fashion Square: This shopping mecca is home to some of the most prestigious stores in the country. It’s also home to several high-end fashion shows and events, so be sure to check it out if you’re interested in finding some new fashion pieces.
Short Term Trips Outside of Scottsdale
If you’re looking for a little excitement in your life, but don’t want to leave the Valley of the Sun, consider a short trip out of town. Here are three great destinations that are only a few hours away:
1. Sedona – This beautiful red rock destination is perfect for a day trip or weekend getaway. If you have time, take the drive up to Oak Creek Canyon for some stunning views.
2. Kingman – This small town located in the Mohave Desert is home to some great casinos and restaurants. If you’re looking for something more outdoorsy, head to the White Mountains National Monument or Fort Defiance State Historic Park.
3. Prescott – This historic city is home to many interesting attractions, like the Prescott Valley Historical Museum and Old Town Prescott.
Long Term Trips Outside of Scottsdale
Scottsdale is a great place to visit, but sometimes you just need to get out of the city. Here are some ideas for long term trips that will have you exploring new parts of Arizona while still enjoying all that Scottsdale has to offer.
1. Tubarosa Canyon: Located just outside of Phoenix, Tubarosa Canyon is a beautiful and secluded canyon with hiking trails and swimming holes. It’s a great spot for a day trip or longer retreat.
2. Apache Junction: Apache Junction is a small town located in the heart of the Sonoran Desert and it’s home to some great museums and restaurants. It’s also a great place to explore scenic back roads and horseback riding trails.
3. Lake Powell: Lake Powell is one of the largest reservoirs in the United States and it’s home to spectacular scenery and wildlife including bald eagles, blue herons, and buffalo. It’s also a great place to boat, swim, or simply relax on the shorelines.
If you’re looking to have a great time in Scottsdale this summer, be sure to check out our guide! In it, we cover all the must-see attractions and restaurants in the city, as well as giving tips on what not to miss. From concerts and festivals to shopping and nightlife, we’ve got you covered. So whether you’re planning your first trip to Scottsdale or your twentieth, make sure to read our guide first and get the most out of your experience!