Bali is usually well known for its beautiful ocean and miles of sandy shores,however, in recent years, it is becoming more famous for its Bali golf courses. Golf here at Bali has become popular among people who want to play golf year round, those who want to be able to take nice vacations with friends and family and spend their days in the warm sun playing a sport they enjoy. The place hosts the best courses in Indonesia and saying “Best in the World” won’t be an exaggeration. Following are some of our most loved courses that you should be visiting to mark checkon the ‘courses to play at’ chart.
• Bali National Golf Club – (Rated as best in class golf course in Bali after 2013 renovations) – Bali National Golf Club reopened in the year 2013 after Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright made extensive renovations, designing the golf course in their unique design, which is more of Hawaiian-styled.Located at the southern tip of the island, Bali National Golf Club is at the commutable distance from Bali’s top hotels.
• Bali HandaraKosaido Country Club – (Stationed sharp in the mountains of Bali) – One of the most prodigious golf courses in Bali, Bali HandaraKosaido Country Club is one hour drive from Ubud and a two hour drive from Nusa Dua. The golf course is all cuddle up in the bowl of a volcano in the mountains of Beduguland set in the sumptuoushighlands of Bali.
• New Kuta Golf – (Breathtaking links course with panorama across the great Indian Ocean) – New Kuta Golf is situated on the southern shorein the Pecatu compound next to Dreamland Beach. The golf course is among Bali’s most spectacular and finest golf courses. The white limestone cliff, azure waters of the ocean and a golf course that is carved out of harsh limestone all make this place Asia’s most magnificent golf course to play on.
• Nirwana Bali Golf Club – (ExquisiteGreg Norman course staged along the beautiful and mighty Indian Ocean) – Beauty, elegance and convenience: 3 words that describe the Nirwana Bali Golf Clubperfectly. Resting on the southwest coastline at Tanah Lot and created by Greg Norman, Nirwana Bali Golf Clubbegan in July 1997.
• Bali Beach Golf Course – (Features 9 hole course for all ages and all levels) – Formerly known as The Grand Bali Beach Golf Course, Bali Beach Golf Coursewas founded in the year 1972. The most popular tourist spot of Sanur, the greens here are designed with subtle breaks (keeping the golfer under speculation) and are well bunkered (offering little room for delinquent shots). All these design arrangements that toowithout severe undulations.
Visiting any of the courses mentioned will make a wonderful trip to the golf capital of the world even better. At prices to meet anyone’s budget, you can live like royalty and still have money left over for other Bali adventures. These world renowned Bali golf courses are a must for any golf enthusiast.
For more information on golfing experience, Bali golf course features, rentals and terms and conditions browse at http://golfscape.com/indonesia/bali-golf-courses