1. Do you think your younger siblings might want to meet Elmo? Tell your parents about the Breakfast with Elmo and Friends dining experience. They have to make reservations in advance.
2. Sharks Underwater Grill is amazing. You get to watch sharks swimming while you eat!
3. Grab pizza at Seaport Pizza or Bar-B-Que at Voyager’s Smokehouse.
4. Spice Mill serves chili, club sandwiches, burgers and veggie burgers, salads, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and desserts. Captain Pete’s Island Eats serves up nachos, chicken fingers, fries, turkey legs, and funnel cakes. Yum!
FOOD AT SEAWORLD ORLANDO Photo Gallery
5. Terrace Garden Buffet is an all-you-can eat pizza and pasta buffet that includes assorted pasta, rolls and desserts. Your soda or iced tea is also included.
6. For fancy sandwiches, check out Seafire Inn. Mango Joe’s offers up fajitas, wraps, and mini subs.
7. At dinnertime, catch the Makahiki Luau. It’s dinner and a show, Hawaii-style. You’ll enjoy the fire, dancing, and energy and the free lei they’ll give you.
The Sharks Underwater Grill
DID YOU KNOW? The female Giant octopus can lay 100,000 eggs at a time. ” TIPS FOR SEAWORLD ORLANDO
1. Arrive before the park opens. Bypass Manta near the front of the park and go directly to TurtleTrek, the park’s newest attraction. See the 3-D/360 degree show.
2. Ride Kraken. Ride Journey to Atlantis.
3. Return to Manta and ride it. Spend a little time in the Manta Aquarium, but make a plan to return to it later in the day.
4. Walk through Shark Encounter.
5. Explore the Wild Arctic exhibit and experience the Wild Arctic Ride. Have some lunch in this area of the park.
6. See One Ocean.
7. Check out the Stingray Lagoon and Pacific Point Preserve.
8. See Blue Horizons. Ride the Skytower.
9. Spend some time at Dolphin Cove and Dolphin Nursery. See A’Lure: The Call of the Ocean.
10. Visit The Waterfront and Shamu’s Happy Harbor.
11. See Shamu: Close Up and return to the Manta Aquarium. See Pets Ahoy! and A’Lure: The Call of The Ocean.
12. Have some dinner and experience your favorite attractions a second time.