HONEYMOON HIGHS Careering through the narrow colourful streets of Old Delhi on a rickshaw ride. Taking in the architectural splendour of the Taj Mahal in Agra, with its sleek marble lines and awe-inspiring symmetry. You’ll be staying just 600m away at he Oberoi Amarvilas, which means avoiding the crowds and arriving in style in one of the hotel’s golf buggies!
Taking in the Pink City of Jaipur with a tour of the bazaar and a jeep ride to the stunning Amber Fort. Sleeping under the stars in a luxury tented camp. WHAT TH E EXPERTS SAY: We recommend that you extend your honeymoon with either a stay in a hill station in the foothills of the Himalayas or the infinitely romantic lakeside city of Udaipur.
India Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 6 Must-Know Facts About Niagara Falls Before You Visit
- Top 10 Survival Tips Every Outdoor Person Should Know
- Heathrow – The Second Busiest Airport
- A Luxury Honeymoon to Caribbean island of Antigua
- Where is Tanzania – Travel to Tanzania – Map of Tanzania