The ultimate Italian fantasy realised, it doesn’t get more romantic than holing up with your beloved in this 12th-century palazzo on the Amalfi Coast. his majestic family-run hotel won our hearts the moment we stepped on to its rose-hued terrace and soaked up the breathtaking views. A celeb playground for decades, it has history and glamour in spades, plus interiors to die for. hink glorious baroque tiles, 18th-century chaises longues and freestanding bathtubs crying out to be lazed in; everywhere you turn, it’s wonderfully lavish without being too showy. he hotel’s private beach club, a rocky shelf a hundred steps below the hotel, is ideal for catching rays, and the streets of Positano and Amalfi are within easy reach. Eat your heart out, Sophia Loren.
PALAZZO AVINO, ITALY Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Travel The Belmond Andean Explorer
- 2019’s Trends To Your Honeymoon
- 6 Must-Know Facts About Niagara Falls Before You Visit
- Top 10 Survival Tips Every Outdoor Person Should Know
- Heathrow – The Second Busiest Airport