Andy’s Seafood Company US Map & Phone & Address
• 78 Broadway, Saugus; (617)233-8880 Not from Route 1 which bombards the nose with its own distinct aromas but certainly from the parking lot, you’ll know this place deals in one thing: seafood. Which is no sinker for the tiny shop, conveniently located, which offers a variety of fresh daily seafood at straight-from-the-dock prices.
Everything is well-displayed, looking almost eager to be eaten. Mussels go for 890 a pound in season, and Maine steamers sell for $1.99. Under glass, swordfish ($7.99 per pound), haddock ($5.99), and scrod ($4.99)
Tuesdays, 1:30 to 6 P.M. mid-July through October.
• John Hancock parking lot Quincy Center
Fridays, 11:30 a.m. to 5 P.M. mid-June through October.
• Taft Court, Roslindale Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 2 P.M. mid-July through October.
• Cliftondale Square, Saugus Tuesdays, 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. mid-July to mid-October.
• Day and Herbert Sts. Davis Square, Somerville
Wednesdays, 12 to 6 P.M. mid-June through October.
• 424 West Broadway, South Boston Fridays, 11 A.M. to 3 PM. July to October.
• Fleet Bank parking lot Main and Moody Sts. Walthamlay in repose. Smiling plastic fish adorn the walls. Bring your reel Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 P.M.
Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 3 P.M. mid-June to mid-October.