Best country for tourism


Central College Abroad, Box 0140, 812 University, Pella, IA 50219 (® 800-831-3629 or 641-628-5284; Offers internships, as well as summer-, semester-, and year-long programs in Austria, Britain, France, The Netherlands, and Spain. US$30 application fee.

Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE), 7 Custon House St. 3rd fl. Portland, ME 04101 (® 800-407-8839; Sponsors academic, internship, volunteer, and work programs in Belgium, Britain, the Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, and Turkey.

International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience

(IAESTE), 10400 Little Patuxent Pkwy. Ste. 250, Columbia, MD 21044 (®410-997- 2200; 8-to 12-week programs in Britain, Finland, France, Germany, Ire land, Sweden, and Switzerland for college students who have completed 2 years of technical study. US$25 application fee.

International Association of Students in Economic and Business Management

(AIESEC), ( The world’s largest student organization, with 43 locations throughout the US. Places students in international traineeships. US$45 non-refundable application fee. Program $US455.

Institute for the International Education of Students (IES), 33 N. LaSalle St. 15th fl. Chicago, IL 60602, USA (®800-995-2300; Offers year-long, semester, and summer programs in Austria, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, and Spain for college students. Internship opportunities. US $50 application fee. Scholarships available.

Best country for tourism Photo Gallery

Leave a Reply

eighty nine − eighty =