FARMER’S MARKETS US Map & Phone & Address
Most towns in the Boston area hold weekly farmer’s markets at permanent locations throughout the summer and fall. Like mini-Haymar-kets, these are places to buy produce “factory-direct” from the folks who grow it. You’ll often find fresh-cut flowers too, as well as prepared foods, like jellies and homemade pies.
FARMER’S MARKETS US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
To find out this year’s exact schedules, call your nearby town hall; or the helpful staff at the Massachusetts Department of Food and Agriculture at (617) 727-3018, extension 175.
• Bank of Boston parking lot, 5 Chestnut Hill Ave. Brighton
Saturdays, 11 a.m. to 6 P.M. mid-July to October.
• Brockton Fair Grounds, Brockton Saturdays, 10 am. to 3 p.m. mid-July to mid-October.
• City Hall Plaza, Brockton Fridays, 8:45 a.m. to 3 P.M. July through October.
• Harvard Street parking lot,
Coolidge Comer, Brookline
Thursdays, 1:30 PM. to dusk, mid-June through October.
• Norfolk and Bishop Allen Sts. Central Square, Cambridge
Mondays, noon to 6 P.M. mid-May to mid-November.
• Charles Hotel, 5 Bennett St. Cambridge
Sundays, 10 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. mid-June to mid-November.
• Thompson Square, Main and Austin Sts. Charlestown
Wednesdays, 2 to 7 P.M. mid-July to mid-October.
• Chelsea Square police station, Chelsea
Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. late June to mid-October.
• Washington and Talbot Sts. Boston Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 1 P.M. July to October.
• SL James Ave. at Dartmouth St. Boston
Tuesdays and Fridays, 11am. to 6 PM. July through November.
• 391 Dudley SL, Roxbury Tuesdays, 1 to 4 P.M. July to mid-Oc-tober.
• London Street Mini Park, East Boston
Tuesdays, 10 am. to 3 P.M. mid-July to October.
• Quincy Market, Boston Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 6 pm. August to mid-September.
• St. Tarcisius Church parking lot, Framingham
Wednesdays, 3 to 6 P.M. and Saturdays 9 am. to 12 noon, late June to mid-October.
• Ken’s Steak House parking lot, Framingham
Thursdays, 12 to 5 P.M. May to mid-October.
• Zoo entrance, Franklin Park Rd. Dorchester
Sundays, 1 to 4 P.M. July through October.
• Purity Supreme parking loL Park St. Dorchester
Saturdays, 9 am. to 12 noon, July through October.
• City Hall Plaza, Boston Mondays and Wednesdays, 11 a.m. to
6 P.M. July through mid-November.
• Saltonstall Building, 100 Cambridge St. Boston
Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 5 P.M. July to October.
• Harvard Ave. and Winthrop St, Hyde Park
Thursdays, 12 to 5 P.M. July through October.
• Bank of Boston parking lot Centre St, Jamaica Plain
Tuesdays, 12 to 6 RM. mid-July through October.
• Blake and Union Sts. Lynn Thursdays, 11 a m to 3 pm. July through October.
• 525 River St, Mattapan Thursdays, 12 to 5 pal late June to rrad-OctDber.
• City Hall parking lot Main St, Melrose
Thursdays, 10 am. to 3 P.M. late June to mid-October.
• Cold Spring Park, Beacon Street (near Walnut Street), Newton